Cleaning and maintenance of built in oven
1.after each cooking ,when the machine cooling a certain temperature, cut off the power and cleaning the cavity volume water，
2. Dry the remaining condensate in the inner tank, door body and condensate tank with a soft cloth, If there is condensation in the tank during cooking, sponge or a soft cloth with strong moisture absorption force shall be used to dip into the mixed solvent of neutral detergent and warm water to wipe the condensation on the inner wall of the tank.
3. After cleaning, you can choose pure baking mode to dry the chamber, or open the furnace door for ventilation for half an hour to dry the water in the chamber.,
1) If the machine is not used for a long time, the power can be cut off;
2) Cut off the power supply before cleaning the surface of the oven.
3) If it is only some dust, it can be wiped directly with a wet cloth;
4) If it is difficult to scrub, clean it with a cloth moistened with detergent and warm water. Do not use abrasive detergent, cleaning utensils, etc;
5) Be careful when cleaning the control panel, do not touch too much water, and wipe it with a soft cloth with appropriate amount of water. Clean the furnace door: wipe both sides of the door, door and window, sealing ring and adjacent parts with warm wet cloth, and the grease inside can also be cleaned.
Matters needing attention
1. Do not clean the stainless steel panel with steel wire ball, metal brush or other articles to avoid damaging the surface and making it easy to be rusted
2. Do not wash the outside directly with water to avoid damaging the internal circuit